THE BEGINNING OF AN EDUCATIONAL ADVENTURE
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Blessed Robert Widmerpool Foundation Stage Unit:
- values a broad, rich, play-based curriculum in which children can develop their communication skills, confidence, curiosity and resourcefulness within an experiential setting that builds on and extends what they know already.
- is a place where nature and the outdoors is valued highly and is integral to children’s everyday experience as a way of nurturing their well-being and giving them the space in which to explore, develop physically and learn.
- is a place where children are expected to be kind, respectful and loving towards all others and know that this is how they and their families will be treated too.
- supports children to know Jesus, to reflect on His teaching and to make it part of their own lives.
- gives children a strong foundation on which to build their future academic learning.
Foundation Stage Unit Policy 2023: BRW EYFS Policy 2023 24
BRW Foundation Stage Curriculum Overview: FS Curriculum Overview Grid 2022
BRW Foundation Stage Knowledge, Skills and Progression Document: FS KSP Grid 2022 23docx
EYFS Curriculum Guidance: 6.7534 DfE Development Matters Report And Illustrations Web 2
BRW FS Unit Booklet for New Parents: Booklet For New Parents Nov 22